Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
colby1234
Legionier

unban request Empty unban request

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 am
Hi, my 13 year old son asked me to request a unban request. His username is colbydray . I think he was banned a couple weeks ago after he experienced some internet slowless and he claims caused him to look like a 'hacker'..He says there was a lag while he was teleporting... I am not sure exactly what happened. He has autism and cannot explain things clearly. He has been playing minecraft for about 6 months, and knows the rules. This unfortunate internet glitch he says got him banned.
I would appreciate if you can consider unbanning hm. He asks me everyday to write to you, so I know he loved playing on your server. Thanks for your consideration.

Colbys Mom, Shauna
Steven_B
Steven_B
Admin

unban request Empty Unban Request Accepted - Colbydray

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 pm
I will unban him, no problem. I apologize for the confusion. It's hard to know what truly is going on when someone does not speak or interact with anyone else. It all makes sense now though.

Unfortunately, since he was banned, everything he had done has been reverted, as if he never played on this server. However I remember the inside of his place a little bit, and so when he gets on again, I will give him 12 furnaces, some wood, and some diamonds to restart his life on the server.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. Please
go to this link and post a little about your son for him. That will allow me to rank him up to player rank! Two weeks from when he becomes player, I will make him trusted after another post in the trusted topic. I will message you on here when he/you is aloud to post in the trusted.
colby1234
Legionier

unban request Empty Re: unban request

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 pm
Wow, thank you so much. I wasn't expecting such awesome response. He is very happy. He read your reply before I had a chance too. I am glad you are accepting of his autism. He still has things to learn about minecraft, but experience is the only way to learn. I hope he behaves well and doesn't give you any problems.
He is very happy you gave him free objects.. (although I have no idea what they are, used for lol)
Thank you again for your kindness, and for accepting Colby in his differences. Enjoy your day!

Shauna, Colbys mom Smile
Sponsored content

unban request Empty Re: unban request

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum