Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

+32
xThe_Harbringerx
15po40
ahlgero
Apricot123
snakeman_bob
riogabe
alynel1
Tre_XD
amylovelyworld
tankepsilon
Jamsta
whiskeyjackxx
reddude34
mhankins
SuPeRMiNoR2
i1a2
bobbilder98765
Vidion
ShinyRay
playarinfonito
HEDO_CAT
Twinkin_Mage
bobafeet5661
Jenuma
JSmitt999
BulldogBlitz
VonBrawn
xXFemaleGamerXx
Xen0lith
vvvmascot250
Slyman09
Eclypse_
36 posters
Go down
Eclypse_
Eclypse_
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm
READ THIS FIRST

This is where you post if an ADMIN or MODERATOR has asked you to. You will reply to this topic if you are about to become a Trusted.

You need to give a description of all projects that you have on the server, the friends that you have made, the buildings that you have built, and explain your overall experience on Nexxus Legion. Your post must be approved before you are promoted to Trusted.

READ THIS FIRST

Slyman09
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Slyman09

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 pm
I am just starting to build on this server. Projects include a functional house ontop a mountain. Underneath will be a two rail subway system. Also will be building a pandorica safe, simular to the one found on Dr. Who. I like that a few of the KBOT's are using this server. Hope it takes off.

Sly
vvvmascot250
vvvmascot250
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Promotion to Trusted from Player for vvvmascot250 (Josh)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Hey! Thank you for allowing me to move up! I started using the Nexxus Legion (Redstonehost.com) server about 12/23 and love it! My sister and I began building a 3+ story house which we share near the spawn and have mostly completed it...but we always could add more. We have made friends with many of our neighbors and the Admins including: Steven, Derrick, Boba, Fize, Cory, UncleWim, Peanut, Lee, Ted, Jimmie, Robbie, Xeno and more (sorry if I forgot anyone...you are also important! :>) We have mined many of the caverns below our structure, purchased items at a shop, traded with neighbors, and NOT GRIEFED EVER!! haha Generally we strive to be good neighbors/citizens on/of this server. We're still learning since I'm only 13 and my sister is 12. Lol
Future projects include: connected caverns, journeying to find dogs, bioms, more sheep, and diamonds, and more structures. Hopefully maybe adding a cart track to some neighbors homes. Also a working doorbell!! Smile Thanks to all the Admins for their help and support to Hailey and I! We are always willing to help out when we can, too! ~ Josh (vvvmascot250)
Xen0lith
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm
I joined this server not to long ago because my very good friend raz told me too Razz i started a basic house and got to know some people and soon recruited a friend of both raz and myself, tyler.(siciliantyler) tyler and i got our little potion shop up and running and began thinking about an economy for the server. I made a post in the trade and sell area suggesting an economic system, and hope to see some of it implemented. Smile recently i have been playing with bobafeet, creating a kingdom not to far away from spawn. this kingdom is super epic and will eventually be open to the public. i like this server and people alot and dont plan on leaving any time soon.
xXFemaleGamerXx
xXFemaleGamerXx
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Promotion to Trusted for Hailey (xXFemaleGamerXx)

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm
Hi guys, thank you for letting me on Nexxus Legion's server, even though you didn't know who I was, lol. I started on your server about 12/24, and I LOVE it! Very Happy I am 12 years old. I like Minecraft, art, music, animals, cheeseburgers, my friends and family, and having fun! When I 1st came on your server, my brother told me that it was a non-PvP and non-griefing server, and I follow those rules and read all the signs that tell the rules of the server just to make sure I wasn't missing anything so I wouldn't get kicked off. I met alot of friends along the way, like: Steven, Derrick, Xeno, Boba, Cory, Raz, Tyler, Peanut, Fize, Timmy, and some others. I have mined alot, killed a bunch of mobs, sheered sheep, made a house with my brother, shopped in town, started creating a shop in town, traded with neighbors, and visited with them as well.

I am planning to finish my shop and make it the place to go. I want to keep trying to mine for minerals, and add on to the house. I am thinking about making a hotel close to spawn...we'll see lol. Thanks again for letting me rank up to Trusted.
I will try hard to earn it! cat ~Hailey(xXFemaleGamerXx)
VonBrawn
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 pm
VonBrawn,

i am building a house out by myself that i hope will turn into a huge compound, with rail systems linking them and a large underwater place as well. if you find my place feel free to check around, i generally have several large scale 'projects' going at once so some stuff may look weird but it should start to take shape after a while. OT member as well.
BulldogBlitz
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty This is a thang.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm
What's up guys. I'm glad to be on your server. Me and Ufc are making a home out in the swamps. It's an enchanted place. It was founded by our great great grandfather Pee Paw. He will be missed. But seriously. We are just slowly adding on to our place. Our current short term goal is to add a big farm to the side of our house complete with a wall to keep out those foreign invaders. We eventually want to have a large compound-like place with seperate areas for all of the things we need. So, a farming area, a mining area, etc. This is the first server we have found where we can actually enjoy ourselves and do what we want. So that is greatly appreciated. Stop by and see us some time, we'll brew you up a warm pint of swamp ale.
JSmitt999
Legionier

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 pm
Hello there, I was told (that I was told) that Steven said I can post here now. Wink

I joined Nexxus Legion in late December. I have thoroughly enjoyed building on the server, it being my first time playing multiplayer in minecraft. I have made a few friends on the server Including bulldogblitz, ufcspartin, my irl friend Jenuma, our wonderful admins and moderators, and a few others Smile. Some of my (along with Jenuma's) builds include: that little shack behind spawn, the BIG freakin' hole underground that now has a castle in it, and the unnamed tower with the fiery eye. Once more I say that I have really enjoyed this server (despite the occasional lag Wink ) and I hope to play on it for a long while.
Jenuma
Legionier

Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Cliff, aka Jenuma and Steven gave me the go-ahead to post here to be promoted! So first off, I want to just say how much I love playing on Nexxus Legion. I had my doubts about multiplayer at first, but my friend JSmitt999, aka Cory, talked me into and I am glad he did. I've made a lot of new friends on this server, namely Lee aka Bulldogblitz, ufcspartan, and Steven. Also more people are playing online and I hope to make even more friends in the near future.

My first building ever was a small shack towards the end of the main street. It's still there, but it's just to mark where I first started out. Cory and I have been working really hard on an underground castle and a large tower that reaches all the way to the top of the skybox, and you can see it from the spawn house. My latest build has been my house, located on the beach next to Steven's floating island. I am about to start on my next build when I get the materials.

Overall, this server is my primary past-time now, and I hope to be a part of the community for a long time!
bobafeet5661
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty To get pormoted to trusted 4 bobafeet5661

Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm
When i 1st went on the server with playarinfonito we built a small cobble stone house and made a mineshaft. Then i think it was the 1st week i got pormoted to player i asked xen0lith if he needed any help with his potain shop and he said yes so i help him we became friends and one day we were walking and xeno got an idea to build a giant kingdom so we started building a kingdom we not close to finshing but were haveing fun building it. Razz

the friends i have so far on the server are xeno,playarinfonito,ted,lee,steven b, derrick,smitty,josh,haily and jenuma

my experyance on the server is amazing the people are cool and not assholes they help me and i help them and they respect you. and i never ever plan on leaveing the server!!!!!!! AND STEVEN GAMVE ME THE GO AHEAD TO POST HERE

Last edited by bobafeet5661 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mest up jenuma name)
Twinkin_Mage
Legionier

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 pm
Hey, thanks for the bump up! I have been part of the server for about two months now. I was introduced by one of my Residence Halls Adviser, Derrick, who is one of the Admin's on the server. My only real projects have been building my Tree House/Fort/Tower, which is complete in the exterior, and now I need to complete the furnishings. My other project has been excavating the abandoned mineshaft located just by my home. I've found at least two spawners in that shaft. I've gotten to know others since my stay here, besides Derrick, I have met Haley, Steven, wabice, boba, Josh and many others. I have had a great time so far, and hope to be here for a long while.
HEDO_CAT
HEDO_CAT
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Promoting me to trusted

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:51 pm
HI Everyone! ~ My name is Heather, and I am Josh and Hailey's (vvvmascot250/xXFemaleGamerXx) mom. I have actually been playing on Nexxus Legion's server off and on since Christmas on Josh's account (when he is not on which is rare - haha), but, Steven and Boba suggested, and convinced me, to get my own account so there is less confusion LOL. Steven also asked me to post to the player and trusted areas so I am haha. While I've been on I have helped my kids w/ mining, building their large cabin and mansion, and now am helping build their waterpark and amusement park. Upcoming possible and in-progress projects are: rollercoaster, hotel, lake w/ little cottages, continuation of perimeter wall, maze?, etc. The people I've met (although they may not be as aware of who I am :3) are: Steven, Derrick, Wabi, Robbie, Cory, Eric, Boba, Lee, Ted, Xeno, Jenuma, Smitty, Christian, Shiny, and more...and, of course, my kids...Josh and Hailey Very Happy Thank you for allowing me to come on your server and be a part of the community. I pledge to do my part to make it great and follow all rules! ~ Heather (HEDO_CAT) cat

P.S. I have posted about myself in the player area :3

Last edited by HEDO_CAT on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add some info.)
playarinfonito
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty trusted post

Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:15 am
when i first came here to nexxus i was amazed at all of the incredible things i saw and i came with my friend bobafeet5561 all we had was a small cobblestone house which i slowly expanded while boba was away then i had seen what boba and xeno had done and i asked boba if he needed a position and he said he made a blacksmith shop and he let me live underneath it. then i began to help him by informing him of strange houses at school. but all in all my experience at nexxus has been amazing at first i was always silent and never spoke but soon i began to make friends on the server. nexxus is the very best server i have found so i make sure not to grief because i won't want to get banned from this kick-ass server
ShinyRay
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Reply for trusted

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:58 pm
IGN: ShinyRay I've helped out new players by giving them food and I've been active in the community I <3 this server and will be there til the end :3
ShinyRay
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty For Trusted

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 pm
Hey its me Shiny(or Aaron) I've been on the server for 2 weeks now and I've been very helpful I like everyone on the server they are all really nice I've built stuff like the Endstone bridge I've travel across the nether to discover the "New Lands". All and all I love this server and will never leave unless (god forbid) the server closes. And I hope to continue to build awesome stuff on this server for along time. Thank you for reading this I hope this is descriptive enough for you. Smile ~<3 Shiny
Vidion
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Trusted

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 am
Hi i'm Cale / Vidion / Duke Nukem, as most of you know by now i'm a very active player, i have been assisting in recruiting and have also been solving problems with the server, atleast as much as i can without being an ADMIN. ive been spending my time building my tower slowly and keeping griefers jailed.

And if i'm accepted i plan to make MANY more contributions to the Nexxus community Smile
bobbilder98765
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty cool it is insanely fun and i can almost never stop

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm
playarinfonito wrote:when i first came here to nexxus i was amazed at all of the incredible things i saw and i came with my friend bobafeet5561 all we had was a small cobblestone house which i slowly expanded while boba was away then i had seen what boba and xeno had done and i asked boba if he needed a position and he said he made a blacksmith shop and he let me live underneath it. then i began to help him by informing him of strange houses at school. but all in all my experience at nexxus has been amazing at first i was always silent and never spoke but soon i began to make friends on the server. nexxus is the very best server i have found so i make sure not to grief because i won't want to get banned from this kick-ass server
i1a2
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty please be promoted to trusted

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm
Hi im i1a2 ive been in this server for about 1 1/2 months (I think) and i realy have enjoyed it ive have built alot of things i have built 3 very small tree houses one medium sized house and a huge plat form about 176 Y (which is the f3 key) ive realy enjoyed this server. All and all this is the best server and wont ever leave it unless it shuts down (which would stink) and i want to be trusted thanks for you time (btw my real name is Ian pronounced Ean so the E part is actully Ia )
SuPeRMiNoR2
Legionier

Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 pm
Hi, my name is Nathan, ign SuPeRMiNoR2 (nicknamed Nathan) i really like this server and would appreciate being promoted to trusted.
i have build 2 houses (kind of) also i am working on a mob trap ontop of my house. i have several friends on here like hedo_cat
(aka Heather) and i1a2 (aka Ian), Ian is my best friend in real life and we both really enjoy this server. Keep up the good work!
mhankins
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty For Trusted

Wed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Hey, glad to receive the go ahead for trusted.

I've been working on a single castle/compound system since my beginning. This currently involves greenhouses, an expanding underwater dome system, a large, mostly open air castle system, and likely one of the largest tunnel systems currently present. I have done some redstone work for both whiskey and vid, and am currently involved on expanding a rail system from my current area to many other people's homes. Whiskey and I have also connected both of our zones and plan to create a "city" style village.

I have good relations with most players who are currently active on the server, and have enjoyed my time on the Nexxus server.
reddude34
Legionier

Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 am
Yo whats up everyone this is reddude, aka Justin, I'm still pretty new to the server, but I play alot when I can. I've gotten to play with my buds whiskey and mhankins, but I've also met and played with everyone else too. Ian and shiny probably the most because they have been super helpful helping me figure out the game. My projects include my mountain top/floating castle, mine and mhankin's skyrail, the mines and caverns, and the fortress froject. This server community is awesome thanks for allowing me to join in!
whiskeyjackxx
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Wed May 09, 2012 1:09 am
Hey guys its Philip, aka Whiskey. I joined the server somewhere in January/February. I talked mhankins and reddude34 into playing on here too. I've been working on several projects, I obviously started with my castle right off the main road right past heather's place. I am also working on a mountain fortress right next to that. Hankins and I are working on connecting our places above and below ground, as well as connecting Justin. I am also working on a world tree just beyond my fortress area, and have plans on some underwater buildings in the future. I have made several friends on here, obviously I already knew Derrick and Hankins and Justin. First off, there is Heather, who is awesome, along with her kids. And Cale, Nathan, Ian and his sister Aly. Shiny and xeno. Obviously I know Amber too. I'm sure there are some more, that's all I can think of off the top of my head... I definitely love spending time on the server, its awesome just messing around on it. I don't grief anyone, except for Hankins, and we just mess around with each other cause he is my little brother. Nothing permanent of course, just fun and games. But yeah, I definitely love this server, I can't imagine I would deal with as many awesome people on another server. And everyone is pretty much always willing to help out. So yeah, thanks for an awesome time so far
Philip
bobbilder98765
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty bob

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am
ian nathan scorch 12345 crimsontide 57 heather blindvulpine and most of the admins i have made a town and a mine for adventure and enjoy this server highly thank you. Very Happy
Jamsta
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED Empty My time on Nexxus legion

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:44 pm
Okay to start with I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at nexxus legion. The staff there are great and actually care about the players which is what I think an amazing characteristic of the server and makes it stand out for me. I have built a nice house with many extensions, a SECRET underwater prison (Its horrible down there) and a four level parkour challenge for the server. I have great friends on the server who are funny and fun to be with and I hope to better the server in the future.
Thank you

Jamsta
tankepsilon
Legionier

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm
I'm Cam. I'm still a newbie on the server and to Minecraft itself. Derrick convinced me to try the game, and I was instantly hooked. I've been mining this huge cavern I call the Rabbit Hole, I have a small patch of farmland surrounded by a dirt wall that I plan to expand, I've built a house into the side of a nearby hill, I've explored a bit of the world, and helped my buddy Brandon (ahlgero) get set up in a little patch of desert.

I have plans in the works to continue exploring the world and mining and crafting and trying not to die. I also have some plans brewing to build a small town. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, and I'm sure I'll put a lot of time in here. I love the server, and so far everyone seems pretty cool, so I hope to make more friends here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum