Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

+32
xThe_Harbringerx
15po40
ahlgero
Apricot123
snakeman_bob
riogabe
alynel1
Tre_XD
amylovelyworld
tankepsilon
Jamsta
whiskeyjackxx
reddude34
mhankins
SuPeRMiNoR2
i1a2
bobbilder98765
Vidion
ShinyRay
playarinfonito
HEDO_CAT
Twinkin_Mage
bobafeet5661
Jenuma
JSmitt999
BulldogBlitz
VonBrawn
xXFemaleGamerXx
Xen0lith
vvvmascot250
Slyman09
Eclypse_
36 posters
Go down
Eclypse_
Eclypse_
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm
First topic message reminder :

READ THIS FIRST

This is where you post if an ADMIN or MODERATOR has asked you to. You will reply to this topic if you are about to become a Trusted.

You need to give a description of all projects that you have on the server, the friends that you have made, the buildings that you have built, and explain your overall experience on Nexxus Legion. Your post must be approved before you are promoted to Trusted.

READ THIS FIRST

amylovelyworld
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty BONJOUR

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:32 pm
Hello! im amy while being on the nexxus server its beeen great! i've made plenty of friends like eclypse, jam, lee and steven b. Very rad and awesome guys! i've created a two story small villa i like to call it and never used/asked for created mode! yup im a G lol. this was actually my first time being on a faction so i wasnt sure i quickly learned thanks to tre and it gets addicting on this server! everyone is nice and friendly also very funny.
Tre_XD
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Tre here!

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:58 pm
Hello everybody its Tre_XD or otherwise known as "Tre" for those who know me. I have been on the server for about 2 weeks now and i love it! Me and Amy made own on house and use the server to play together. Loving all the new things added to spawn that Jam made, pretty cool guy. Eclpyse, jam, steve, and lee are cool dudes. Im sure I will stay on this server for a long time! Its pretty nice even though its low key. Thanks guys!
alynel1
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Promotion to trusted from player for Alyssa.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 pm
Hi, my in game name is alynel1 but most of you guys know me as Alyssa. I'm currently still adding modifications to my house but I'm also helping my bff ( Eagleman04)  build a house of her own =). I've also made a wool house from using wool from my farm.  I've also made a tree house. Some friends of mine on the server include, SuPeRMiNoR2, Vidion, and Eagleman04. Also my brother, i1a2. Overall I've have had a great experience because it was my first server and has continued to be my favorite. I've really enjoyed the community and the overall experience of the server. Very Happy
I had been on the server for a few months before the server first went down, and I've started playing when I heard it had came back up. 

Alyssa
riogabe
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty I'm now getting TRUSTED!

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:34 am
Hey Eclypse_(Derrick), I thank you very much for letting me promote to trusted. I am 12 and very well trusted from my friends and family. I also have little brother who loves to play with me. I play a lot of Minecraft and love my school. I record on Youtube, so subscribe when you have a chance to my channel, TheFierceGamer360. I am pretty good on pvp when its fair. I love this because the staff is friendly and are really fair with things Thank you for reading!
reddude34
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Reddude/Justin

Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm
Hey guys this is reddude. My name is Justin and i really enjoy this server. I am friends with Hankins and Phil in real life and appreciate all the fun i have with everyone and how friendly this server is. Thank you and i hope you all have gotten to where you trust me.
snakeman_bob
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty reply to Trusted

Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:55 pm
Hello! I am really enjoying my time on the server. Ive made a few new friends such as Vid and Ian. however Phil was the one to tell me about the server and I have helped him on a few of his builds. The builds have are my Tree house, my farm connected to the tree house, my skeleton grinder with an on/off toggle, a nice animal farm, and i will be doing a lot more building and expanding on my current projects. As always, any one that needs help with redstone mechanics. just come find me. im a journeyman redstone engineer. As for a whole, the server is quite friendly and I feel like im part of a community when im online; anywhere from Vid suddenly appearing behind me... to helping out people with builds of their own.
Apricot123
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Apricot123

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 am
Thank you for letting me become trusted!

I have made a lot of friends on the Nexxus server. Including: Tank, 15po40, Amy, Tre and many others. I have built a decently big house in the jungle and currently in progress of making a skyscraper. I have also built a 3rd house near 15po40. I am enjoying the server a lot and will continue to play until I die.
ahlgero
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Post for promotion to trusted, ahlgero

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 am
After joining up with Nexxus Legion at the recommendation of tankepsilon, time has been flying by. In just a few short weeks, I have made friends with just about every player I have personally encountered on the server. One of the first players I encountered and worked with on the server was busen3. We began with connecting our plots of land from the desert to the NE of spawn, to down south through the jungle. Vid, tankepsilon, Apricot123, 15po40 (with whom just today I had a very pleasant exchange and trade with), to name just a few have all been very helpful and importantly knowledgeable in my beginnings on the Nexxus Legion server. Although, I can't stress enough how nice and respectful everyone I have interacted with on the server has been, and the general atmosphere is really quite relaxing and drama-free. That really makes Nexxus stand out from all of the other servers, big and small, that I have tried out in the pass with little success.

I ended up starting an initial settlement/location at a desert town which had spawned in poorly and didn't contain a single villager. The buildings were pretty banged up, this place definitely needed some TLC. Since settling down, I've removed most buildings, and repaired two main buildings along with making some modifications. Tankepsilon was a huge help, building a wall encompassing the "compound". I continued building the wall higher, and built a guard/lookout tower of sorts at the entrance. I expanded and repaired existing farms, and now I have more crops than I know what to do with. I built a stable to house the usual sheep and cows, and also a chicken coop with a hopper system in the floor to collect eggs. It's really streamlined the process, I'm very happy with it.

I'm currently working on the finishing touches of bringing dirt and grass into the desert compound. Making the grass grow has been a neat learning experience, figuring out how grass spreads and changes it's look in different biomes. It's also allowed me to bring many trees to a usually dull/dingy area. I'm also expanding upwards from my main house, I haven't decided what that's going to be just yet.

Thank you Derrick for suggesting me to post in the trusted area. I'm excited to help out any way that I can on the server! My experience with the community and on the server thus far has been a blast, the future looks great!
15po40
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Trusted Reply

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:09 pm
Good day, Sir's.
I would first like to say, Thank you for allowing me to use this server. I have been on Most everyday Building and talking to my Friends I have met on This Lovely Server. This server is Unlike any I have ever been on (In which, If you get off, you will come back to see your house has been destroyed and, all your diamonds are gone) This server has none of that and More.

The players of this server have all been Incredibly nice to me and My friends that I have asked to join the server. For example, A few days after I joined, a player named Snakeman_bob gave me Four stacks of cookies and a large amount of Diamond blocks. This set the tone for the weeks to come.

I have made many friends on this server Such as, Vid, Apricot123, ahlgero, Alynel1, Tre_, Amylovelyworld, and LuvCupcakes123, To name a Few. A few days after I joined the server, Me and my Friends Supperlamma and xThe_harbringerx were talking, and I told them about a Realy good Minecraft server I found. Next thing I knew, We were building Our settlement Back in the first day's I joined, Me, Amy, Tre and, Apricot123, stayed up 'til about One building a Graveyard Right next to my Settlement.

About two weeks after I joined, Vid was looking at our settlement and Said "You know, You guys dont have to be so Bunched together, Each one of you could have your Very own Biome to yourself, Sir's". This got me thinking that I should go build a Second base Like all the other people had. I then set out, Just ran For five minutes and Started building a house.

Now, me and Amy are building a Nightclub and I am finishing My Base to make it Perfect enough to qualify to the Nexxus server Standard of Exelence that Many other Player have (i.e Ahlgero, Alynel1, etc).

And I plan to Continue playing until I die.
Thank you
...Ness
xThe_Harbringerx
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty promotion to Trusted

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 pm
Hello my name is xThe_Harbringerx and I would like to be a trusted. The projects that I am building on the server was finishing my potion and cake shop by my house. Also building a giant wheat farm that will fill a double chest full of wheat. I have made friends with LuvCupcake and 15po40. I have a house which is not the best house but it is still my home. I have also built a automatic light system that turns on when it is dark. My overall experience with the Nexxus server is I have fun every time I get on it. Its always a blast to build something that someone could see and comment on it. While in single player you only get to see it. Thanks for all the admins for keeping this server safe.  Very Happy
LuvCupcakes123
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Trusted

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm
Hi my name is LuvCupcakes123 aka Nicole i will like to be trusted.I have made many friends on this server and I'm hoping to make more.But my best friend is Ness he helped me when i was stuck and he was always there for me.I have played on this sever for like a Month. And i have enjoyed so much.This Is my #1 server.I go on it almost every day.And I'm glad this server was just the right one for me. Riogabe showed me this sever when i first started Minecraft. Im hope this sever never goes away! Other than that I Love this sever! I hope i get promoted to trusted soon! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven 
theminished
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty RE: Promote to trusted

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Hello i am theminished, my experiance on this server is a great one, i have lots of fun on the server and all the members are kind. I have built a base on this server and a shop in town. I have made friends with ness, ted, kiddo, and arcane fire.
theminished
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello my name is theminished, i have been playing on the server for a month and have been having a really good time. My first friend on the server was Arcane. I have also made friends with Kiddo, Ian, Harbringer, and Derrick. I have built a 2 by 2 hidden door for Arcane, and he really likes it, I am currently building a shop and spawn called the cobble exchange, where players can trade the cobble for other blocks. I am also working on a nether hub, which i hope will bring all the players closer. I plan on building more for the community and other players, because that is the best part about a server. This server is great, because all the players are kind, the staff are on often and are always willing to help, this is one of the best servers I have ever played on.
Aithus91
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Promote Trusted

Thu May 01, 2014 8:38 pm
My name is Jason. In game I'm Aithus91. I've only been playing for a few days, but I already knew Derrick and Amber. Since I started playing I have met Taker, Theminished, kiddo, and beast. I haven't yet had the opportunity to work on many projects other than my own home, farm, and mine. I thoroughly enjoy the Nexxus server so far and I look forward to working with you all more in the future.
averagebeast99
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply to this topic to Promote to Player

Tue May 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Hi its me Averagebeast99 or ~Beast. I was told my ~Whiskey to write a post here. I was recommended by my friend theminished to play on this server, so i tried it out and i have to say im loving my self on this server. Everyone is nice and kind, people respect each-other on the server, and i want to say that this server is AMAZING. Theminished and i have started to build a TOWER OF DEATH near by spawn and i love to do these types of buildings. I also love to co caving for many hours(If im allowed to play for that long!LOL) and i really want to learn how do the hardcore redstone things, but that is not my "JAM". Since its summer time now and no school, ill try to be more engaged with the server by building shops where people can buy and sell stuff like enchanted books, and gear. I also have plans with theminished to build a giant tower of death close to spawn where players can have a fun time and enjoy and get blown up! This server was griefed a couple days ago( June 15-20 one of those days) by a few people and i did everything in my power to stop them but they did not listen to me so i notified a higher ranked player- theminished. i also sacrificed my life and all my OP armor and gear to protect the server from being greifed. So Thanks for reading this post and maybe seeing you on the Server Derrick. And lastly thanks for ranking me up to Trusted.

Thanks,
Averagebeast99(~Beast)
Sponsored content

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to TRUSTED

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum