Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

+121
March92
Aithus91
TheLazeboy
averagebeast99
Eagleman04
takerfan9999
michael31221
theminished
LuvCupcakes123
tisdkale801
Fatngreasy
Dilbo_Shaggins
bahss123
aztecwarcry61
nbrinz
dylanb1755
Superlamma
paarthri
15po40
snakeman_bob
Euphoria
riogabe
joediguiseppe
Nic82
liggman
Apricot123
busen3
ArcaneFire123
ahlgero
tankepsilon
amylovelyworld
Tre_XD
cooky4002
TechBoss11
Jamsta
samhalo99
ShaykhAbdulAhad
chargedpunch99
scorch12345
Jimboslice21
blindvulpine
crimsontide57
JGreen1996
resteel88
tnarggrant
alynel1
bobbilder98765
reddude34
epic_union
mhankins
BenFudge
palmlaceia
i1a2
SuPeRMiNoR2
Joshashwa
Killy_the_bid
tehtriforce
whiskeyjackxx
Leophard
Anoti
sanfrinsisco
vhalior
IDED
nreiss16
flunkey18
Darthdude123
nautx
rhstuntdad
skelaiter
BigWave
david97aol
wordmanzamdrag
deadoss
ScytherTH
icelord02
VizeHD
HEDO_CAT
beavecoon
purplepoweraide
joeybux13
Vidion
ShinyRay
zenonquin
listicka111
colby1234
rhysboy
bryanbosarge
Jenuma
Twinkin_Mage
VonBrawn
kickassa9
dravicmuse
nildnas
Nanniro
Slyman09
Peanut3351
Ufcspartin9
nomnomreach26
SicilianTyler
bobafeet5661
playarinfonito
vvvmascot250
YamiZetsumei
xXFemaleGamerXx
Pattonias_
JSmitt999
Timmy_The_Turtle
BulldogBlitz
j_doe
albetthefrog
madman300
MajorMuffinTop
Wabice
Robase
tbrusky61
themadd1
Xen0lith
Princess_Hollie
Steven_B
itsmine91
Eclypse_
125 posters
Go down
Eclypse_
Eclypse_
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm
Hi,

My name is Eclypse_ aka Derrick. I'm 23 years old and attend college in Mississippi. I'm studying Software Engineering. I am an Admin on the server. I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and my girlfriend Hollie.

UPDATE: I am now 25 years old. I work as a Associate Programmer Analyst at FedEx. I am hosting the server on an old laptop at home. I also married Hollie 09/21/2013!

Derrick

Last edited by Eclypse_ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
itsmine91
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:38 pm
Hi,
I am Itsmine91, aka Michael, and I am a fifteen year old currently living in Maryland. I play minecraft, cobalt, terraria, Battlefield, and Forza.
Steven_B
Steven_B
Admin

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 pm
I'm Steven_B, aka Steven. I just graduated college in Mississippi. I am an Admin on the server. I enjoy a wide variety of video games, for the most part on PC or Xbox 360. According to zodiac signs, I'm a Leo. According to the Chinese signs, I'm a Dragon!! Heck.. Yes. Bring it on!
Princess_Hollie
Legionier

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 pm
Hiiii,

My name is Hollie. I'm from Mississippi. I like to play Halo and Minecraftt. I'm Eclypse_/Derrick's girlfriend Very Happy

Hollie
Xen0lith
Legionier

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm
My name is Jacob, AKA Xen0 or Xen0lith. I live in New Mexico. I am 17 and in highschool. (often grounded due to my grades lol) i have had minecraft since around the release of beta 1.4. i also play a little TF2, CODMw3, and best of all Skyrim Razz
themadd1

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Hi!!

My name is Amber! I'm 18 years of age. I'm from Alabama and I go to the same school as Derrick. I absolutely love reptiles and the color green. Computers cease to amaze me and i want to major in Software Engineering. Making circular shapes on Minecraft are AMAZING!! I also love to play any kind of Xbox and most Nintendo games and game consoles. I'm not very apt in pc games. Minecraft is my first.

See ya in the game!!

Amber
tbrusky61
Legionier

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm
My name is tbrusky61 (a.k.a) Ted, and i am an admin on the server. I live in Mississippi, and I plan to join the Navy after I graduate college. I play guitar, and enjoy shooting.
Robase
Legionier

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm
HI my name is Robbie aka Robase I enjoy playing minecraft left for dead , doom ,and racing games . I am a Machinist in Tuscaloosa Al . I have 3 children and i am married.
Wabice
Wabice

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:48 pm
Wabice, otherwise known as Wabi (or Mike). 23 years of life experience and I'm doing Web Development and Systems Administration over in Florida. I find enjoyment in creation, which is why I'm playing Minecraft now and am in the field of Information Technology. On the side I also randomly troll people and even the guild I'm a part of (5 years strong) in MMO games.

I'll see you all in game, and perhaps will be connecting SkyRail to you as well. Wink
MajorMuffinTop
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Re:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Hello,

My name is cory, im 17 and im ambers brother and robbies son. I am kind of new to minecraft still i mostly play any kind of game on xbox. I hope to get to know everyone :)

cory
madman300
Legionier

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 am
all righty weeeelllll i love mine craft and i love yogscast its funny um im 16 and like to skateboard im a nerd and a jock at the same time ohhhhh yyeaaa i live in cali and gess wat it was 75 degress to day hhahahhahahaaa oh yea and hiiii steve wat is up diggy dog
albetthefrog
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Brief Description, albetthefrog

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm
Im 12 years old, enjoy soccer minecraft and World of Warcraft. I go to a small private school
j_doe
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Brief Description

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm
Hi I am 10 years old and I go to a privite school.
I enjoy Minecraft,World of Warcraft and Horseback Riding.

-GIVEMEMYUNICORN
BulldogBlitz
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Brief Description

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm
My name is Lee. I go to Mississippi State. I don't like boys. I like minecraft. Derrick is a cool guy. The end.
Timmy_The_Turtle
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty I'd like to apply to rank up

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm
Hello, I am 13, my hobbies are playing minecraft, MW3, and Command and Conquer! I like to try out mods, and am planning on making a server myself.

USERNAME: Timmy_the_Turtle
JSmitt999
Legionier

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Why, hello there. My name is Cory (Username is JSmitt999). I am 18, I go to UAHuntsville, majoring in Chemical Engineering... although I'm not sure that was a wise decision XD. I am very much a nerd, always have been, and Minecraft is by far one of my favorite games, although I don't play online very much. My cousins (themadd1 and MajorMuffinTop) introduced me to this server so I thought I would give it a go Very Happy. Well without further adieu... what's up?
Pattonias_
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Hey, my name is Patt

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 am
I am a friend of a few of the mods. I enjoy eating and long walks on the ground. I play everything except the things that I don't like or are boring. I'm a student at Mississippi state in Mechanical Engineering. Look forward to playing with yall.

Last edited by Pattonias_ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Donuts)

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Hey, my names is Ryan

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 pm
My name is Ryan, (that1soundguy). I'm a 20 year old student in Mississippi. I good friends with some of the mod's, admins, etc. I enjoy playing minecraft, everquest II, skyrim, TF2, and The Old Republic.

Looking forward to getting to know the server.
xXFemaleGamerXx
xXFemaleGamerXx
Legionier

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm
ok, im Hailey, im 12 yrs old, i live in Wisconsin. my favorite color is green! i like to play tennis. my favorite food is cheezburgahz Very Happy my favorite game is minecraft!

xXFemaleGamerXx
YamiZetsumei
Legionier

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm
Hey. Username is YamiZetsumei. Real name is Jimmie. Attend college in Mississippi. Love anime and Xbox and of course the Craft.
vvvmascot250
vvvmascot250
Legionier

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Hi,

I'm 13, I live in Wisconsin. My name is Josh. My favorite game is Minecraft

vvvmascot250
playarinfonito
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty description

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am
i am a guy who loves minecraft and all videogames i go to a public school in new mexico my user name i playarinfonito and my real name is zach i am also best friends with bobafeet5661
bobafeet5661
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER Empty Hello :)

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 pm
Hi Razz, Im bobafeet5661 on the server im like to be called boba things, I injoy are minecraft,PS3,and sleeping Razz. Im 12 and I live in new mexico i lived in florida 4 5 years and i like the yogscast .
SicilianTyler
SicilianTyler
Legionier

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm
Hi,

Im Tyler i like minecraft im 16 and im fun to hang around. im on the varsity football team at my high school. hobbies are football running and eatting.im on my schools hip hop dance team.
nomnomreach26
Legionier

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm
hi,

my name is alberto. i am 14 years old. i play the viola and go to shawnee mission west. i love to play mine craft, in fact my mom says i am addicted to it lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum