Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

+121
March92
Aithus91
TheLazeboy
averagebeast99
Eagleman04
takerfan9999
michael31221
theminished
LuvCupcakes123
tisdkale801
Fatngreasy
Dilbo_Shaggins
bahss123
aztecwarcry61
nbrinz
dylanb1755
Superlamma
paarthri
15po40
snakeman_bob
Euphoria
riogabe
joediguiseppe
Nic82
liggman
Apricot123
busen3
ArcaneFire123
ahlgero
tankepsilon
amylovelyworld
Tre_XD
cooky4002
TechBoss11
Jamsta
samhalo99
ShaykhAbdulAhad
chargedpunch99
scorch12345
Jimboslice21
blindvulpine
crimsontide57
JGreen1996
resteel88
tnarggrant
alynel1
bobbilder98765
reddude34
epic_union
mhankins
BenFudge
palmlaceia
i1a2
SuPeRMiNoR2
Joshashwa
Killy_the_bid
tehtriforce
whiskeyjackxx
Leophard
Anoti
sanfrinsisco
vhalior
IDED
nreiss16
flunkey18
Darthdude123
nautx
rhstuntdad
skelaiter
BigWave
david97aol
wordmanzamdrag
deadoss
ScytherTH
icelord02
VizeHD
HEDO_CAT
beavecoon
purplepoweraide
joeybux13
Vidion
ShinyRay
zenonquin
listicka111
colby1234
rhysboy
bryanbosarge
Jenuma
Twinkin_Mage
VonBrawn
kickassa9
dravicmuse
nildnas
Nanniro
Slyman09
Peanut3351
Ufcspartin9
nomnomreach26
SicilianTyler
bobafeet5661
playarinfonito
vvvmascot250
YamiZetsumei
xXFemaleGamerXx
Pattonias_
JSmitt999
Timmy_The_Turtle
BulldogBlitz
j_doe
albetthefrog
madman300
MajorMuffinTop
Wabice
Robase
tbrusky61
themadd1
Xen0lith
Princess_Hollie
Steven_B
itsmine91
Eclypse_
125 posters
Go down
Eclypse_
Eclypse_
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hi,

My name is Eclypse_ aka Derrick. I'm 23 years old and attend college in Mississippi. I'm studying Software Engineering. I am an Admin on the server. I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and my girlfriend Hollie.

UPDATE: I am now 25 years old. I work as a Associate Programmer Analyst at FedEx. I am hosting the server on an old laptop at home. I also married Hollie 09/21/2013!

Derrick

Last edited by Eclypse_ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

wordmanzamdrag
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty wordmanzamdrags app

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 pm
Hi,

My name is wordmanzamdrag aka Zach. I'm 15 years old and attend high school in Michigan. I'm studying Game Design. I enjoy Playing Minecraft, playing PS3 and watching T.V.

Zach
david97aol
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty David97aol Application

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 pm
Hi,

My name is david97aol aka David. I'm 15 years old, I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and sports like basketball, football, and baseball. I am in high school at a school in Michigan.

David
BigWave
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Eclypse_

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 pm
Hi Eclypse_,

My name is BigWave: Aka PigWave. I'm 15 years old and student in The Netherlands.
I'm (Now) a 'Novus' Player in this server. I like to play (ofcource) Minecraft, football, tennis, table tennis, boardgames and playing with my dog: Joris.

PigWave
skelaiter
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty to be a player

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Hi im skelaiter or teh bawss as im known in my school in belper im 13 years old 14 2nd of march i love computers and am starting a course in computer programming next year also i really enjoy my PS3 and Computer
rhstuntdad
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Breif description

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm
im rhstuntdad aka seth, im 17, attend high school in texas and love cooking. im new and like xbox and minecraft
nautx
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Yo

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am
Hi, my name is NautX, or just Naut is fine. I do miscellaneous things in TX, but I went to school in Mississippi with Steven_B. He's a childhood friend and 'initiated' me into minecraft so to speak. Looking forward to getting to know all of you...except you Steven. I know enough about you -_-
Darthdude123
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm
Hi! my name is Johnny i am im grade 8 and im 14 years old And i really like servers like this Smile so ill have lots of fun on it and I would really like to be player Very Happy one of my fave things to do is play MC its one of my favourite games Smile P.S I like cake Razz !!!!!!!!
flunkey18
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty PROMOTION!!!

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 pm
Hi, my name is Christian i live in florida i enjoy playing PC just minecraft though, ps3 mostly skyrim. mw3,naruto, and final fantasy 7.
I really like alaskin snow crab legs its my favorite i could eat them all day.
Airsoft is my outside activities im soon going to buy a sniper rifle and cant wait to shoot my friend Very Happy
nreiss16
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty PLayer Form

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm
Hi,

My name is nreiss16 (nick). I'm 13 years old and attend Middle School in Minnesota. I'm learning 9th grade math, science etc. I own my own server and have been admin on a lot of servers. I enjoy Minecraft, my PS3, my friends XBOX360, and eating waffles XD.

nreiss16
IDED
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 pm
Hi Im IDED
And I play mc mainly but also killing floor and a few others, I'm 27 and from the uk.
I'm self employed webdesigner/developer know quite a few languages such as asp, jquery, javascript, html 5, css 3, some flash and php.
Errr... recently split from my partner of 6 years and was the subject of a house invasion a few days before where I was assaulted.
I like cheese on toast, roast dinners and assorted junk food.
continuing biography on sale in bookshops late 2012...

Last edited by IDED on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
vhalior
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Hi :)

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm
Hey everyone!

My ingame name is Vhalior. I'm 28 and from the UK. I'm friends with the other UK guy who has just applied called IDED. I enjoy many games, anything from MC to Dungeon Defenders, Killing Floor, Mass Effect.. the list could go on forever. My friend and I are currently looking for a nice, relaxed and friendly MC server where we can build and enjoy a few laughs. Cheers Smile
sanfrinsisco
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Player rank

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Hi, my name sanfrinsisco (in minecraft) i live in illinois, i am 13 nearly 14 years old, Other games i play or "MW3, COD black ops, MW2, and other online website games "addictinggames.com" and i also have my own website "sub-fun-games.webs.com", i will fix that when i get the enhance package to "fungames.com" unless that's already taken. and i dont have a job....

Last edited by sanfrinsisco on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasnt enough information :P)
Anoti
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Player Rank

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 pm
Hello, my name is Anoti in Minecraft. I am 13 and i love playing Minecraft and MW3
Leophard
Legionier

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm
Hello! My name is Leophard, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Holland. I'm currently studying a course in Webdesign in college. I've been playing Minecraft since early Beta, and I'm additionally currently playing Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, RIFT and Realm of the Mad God. I'm additionally also a retired WoW player, and I'm a Brony.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you in-game.
whiskeyjackxx
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 pm
I'm whiskeyjackxx, or Philip. Go to school with Derrick, I'm 21. I'm studying Aerospace Engineering and I love games on my computer and xbox. I love all kinds of RPGs, and not a huge fan of shooters. I'm a big fan of ToR, just too broke too play it.
tehtriforce
Legionier

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 pm
I am tehtriforce. My name is Chris im 29 in Washington state. I manage shipping and receiving in a warehouse. I love steam swtor and minecraft.
Killy_the_bid
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Hi everybody!

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm
Hello, I'm 22, Canadian and my name is Charlie. I am a Master of the Custodial Arts, and my hobbies include gaming, playing guitar, bass, or any other instrument I can get a hold of, fishing, and some other stuff I'll probably think of later....
Anyways, I just got this game and was told by a friend this is a good server so here I am!
Happy Crafting!
Joshashwa
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty hi

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm
hi my name is josh im 22 years old, i wokr at res precast pretty much building panels for big buildings i wokr 12+ hours a day so i wont be on at all during the week so yeah hi
SuPeRMiNoR2
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Promote?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm
Hi im SuperMinor2, My IGN is SuPeRMiNoR2, I enjoy playing minecraft and programing, i know Java, C++, and the code for the arduino. i am looking for a good server to play on,
with without excessive swearing and nice players/admins. this server looks good so please promote me to PLayer Rank Smile
-SuperMinor2-
EDIT: i also know LUA

Last edited by SuperMinor2 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Info adding LOL forgot LUA)
i1a2
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty want to be promated to player please

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm
Hi im i1a2 i am 12. I like playing video games alot my favorite is Minecraft and also Metroid, i also i like soccer and baseball. I live in Iowa and i want to become a player on the server thanks you.

Last edited by i1a2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
palmlaceia
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty helloooo

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 pm
Hi,

I go by palmaceia and have logged on to your server a couple of times. I run a private server with a couple friends, installed a mod that required Spout and stumbled on to your server. Its a nice place and thank you for welcoming me.

Lets see.. I'm from California , work and live in the Bay Area and like to play Minecraft. Anything else you'd like to know private message me. Smile

Ok well thank you in advance for considering me!

PC
BenFudge
Legionier
http://YourCraft.org

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty ---Player---

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 pm
Hello, my IGN is BenFudge and I am posting for myself, ko54, and jakeuff.

We have played this server for quite a while, but we just recently decided to make it one of our main servers to play on. I am the owner of my own server, YourCraft and ko54 as well as jakeuff are the rank "staff" - the highest obtainable rank. We are owners ourselves, we we know not to spam for ranks or items, and we know how to play nicely as far as not cheating. We hope to play this server lots, and hopefully will be able to prove our worthiness for player in the next few weeks.

Thank you!

BenFudge
ko54
jakeuff
mhankins
Legionier

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Hey, mhankins here. My name is Michael, 20 years old, from Mississippi and currently in college. I'm a 360 fan, particularly BF2, and a bit of Skyrim right now. Been in Minecraft nearly since its beginning, yet this is my first time on a MP server.
epic_union
epic_union
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Epic_Union

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm
Hello my name is Epic_Union, but you can call me Seth. I am a college student in Mississippi earning my degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am a huge fan of Doctor Who, anime, and comics. I'm not very experienced in playing online in Minecraft, but I hope to get to know you all and build some stuff!!!!
reddude34
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 3 Empty Gingers do have souls

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:24 pm
Hey my name is Justin (reddude34) i am a 19 year old student in Mississippi. I enjoy working out, video games, hanging with my friends and girlfriend, and all other sorts of weird contradicting methods of chill. I am a ginger, but I do have a soul.

P.s. Minecraft is the bomb
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum