Nexxus Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

+121
March92
Aithus91
TheLazeboy
averagebeast99
Eagleman04
takerfan9999
michael31221
theminished
LuvCupcakes123
tisdkale801
Fatngreasy
Dilbo_Shaggins
bahss123
aztecwarcry61
nbrinz
dylanb1755
Superlamma
paarthri
15po40
snakeman_bob
Euphoria
riogabe
joediguiseppe
Nic82
liggman
Apricot123
busen3
ArcaneFire123
ahlgero
tankepsilon
amylovelyworld
Tre_XD
cooky4002
TechBoss11
Jamsta
samhalo99
ShaykhAbdulAhad
chargedpunch99
scorch12345
Jimboslice21
blindvulpine
crimsontide57
JGreen1996
resteel88
tnarggrant
alynel1
bobbilder98765
reddude34
epic_union
mhankins
BenFudge
palmlaceia
i1a2
SuPeRMiNoR2
Joshashwa
Killy_the_bid
tehtriforce
whiskeyjackxx
Leophard
Anoti
sanfrinsisco
vhalior
IDED
nreiss16
flunkey18
Darthdude123
nautx
rhstuntdad
skelaiter
BigWave
david97aol
wordmanzamdrag
deadoss
ScytherTH
icelord02
VizeHD
HEDO_CAT
beavecoon
purplepoweraide
joeybux13
Vidion
ShinyRay
zenonquin
listicka111
colby1234
rhysboy
bryanbosarge
Jenuma
Twinkin_Mage
VonBrawn
kickassa9
dravicmuse
nildnas
Nanniro
Slyman09
Peanut3351
Ufcspartin9
nomnomreach26
SicilianTyler
bobafeet5661
playarinfonito
vvvmascot250
YamiZetsumei
xXFemaleGamerXx
Pattonias_
JSmitt999
Timmy_The_Turtle
BulldogBlitz
j_doe
albetthefrog
madman300
MajorMuffinTop
Wabice
Robase
tbrusky61
themadd1
Xen0lith
Princess_Hollie
Steven_B
itsmine91
Eclypse_
125 posters
Go down
Eclypse_
Eclypse_
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hi,

My name is Eclypse_ aka Derrick. I'm 23 years old and attend college in Mississippi. I'm studying Software Engineering. I am an Admin on the server. I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and my girlfriend Hollie.

UPDATE: I am now 25 years old. I work as a Associate Programmer Analyst at FedEx. I am hosting the server on an old laptop at home. I also married Hollie 09/21/2013!

Derrick

Last edited by Eclypse_ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

dravicmuse
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 pm
my name is shaun dockery i live in anchorage Alaska. i am 17 years old i got to high school and am looking for a part time job. was in a relationship but ended badly.

MC USERNAME: smigitman
kickassa9
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 pm
Hey, Nexxus community... i was told to tell you about myself hehe. My name is Alice, i'm sixteen, and i live in Alaska... sadly we don't live in igloos and ride polar bears... would be pretty sweet tho Wink
VonBrawn
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty me

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 pm
VonBrawn here, Theta Tau member, i play the total war series as well as minecraft and some mw3.
Twinkin_Mage
Legionier

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 pm
Hi, I am Twinkin_Mage, and I am a Software Engineering major at msstate. My current video game addiction besides Minecraft is Skyrim.
Jenuma
Legionier

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am
Hello everyone, I'm Jenuma, aka Cliff, and I'm level 19 at life. I am from Alabama and go to the University of South Alabama in Mobile and I study Computer Science. n_n I'm decent at Java and I hope to work for Bethesda Softworks one day. JSmitt999(Cory) is one of my best friends and he invited me to play on the server, so I thought I'd give it a try. So far I'm loving Minecraft multiplayer. I've been playing on my own for about 2 years and it's one of my favorite games. I also love most RPGs and I prefer PC gaming and X360. If you want to know anything else, please feel free to ask. I look forward to playing with you all!
bryanbosarge
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Re: New Player

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 am
Hello everyone I'm Bryan! I don't really no what to say about myself, but if you want to know, just ask me.

*EDIT*

Fine, I'll put something. I'm a 21 year old student majoring in Computer Science. I'm in AFROTC planning to become a second lieutenant in the USAF, and I hope I get to work with Cyber Defense. I am going to try to become an RPA (UAV) pilot if I can, but we shall see what the future holds...

Last edited by bryanbosarge on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhysboy
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Cal's Reply

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm
Hi im Callum Im currently playing on this server and ive got to say its pretty damn fun to Very Happy and although its not the lag free server in the whole of the world i find it fun and thats what matters. Im currently at RidgeWood High School Im doing my Year 7 year Things
so Its all good. I've got to admit im a kind of self centered person who really doesnt like getting annoyed

Reply From CBH GT: x iNeoNz o Minecraft : Rhysboy Skype : ade the magic dragon.
colby1234
Legionier

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm
Hi everyone. I am writing on behalf of my son Colby Ray , who has autism. Colby spends much of his day playing minecraft.. It is a great socializing tool for him considering his autism limits him in this area. I appreciate all those who are accepting of him and his differences, and he would be happy playing amongst all of you. Thank you!

Shauna,
Colbydray 's mom..
Smile
listicka111
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Hi!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 am
Hi, i am girl.... from Czech Republic. I enjoy playing minecraft in multiplayer. Your server is young - I am interested to see how it will developing. Sorry for my english, I am trying my best :-/

my nick is listicka111 - it means little fox. Nice to see you in the game!
zenonquin
Legionier

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 am
Hey, my name is Zenon and I am 15 years old and from the state of Alabama. I like to play most games of all kinds and they really have to be really horrible games for me not to like them. Very Happy
ShinyRay
Legionier

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 pm
IGN ShinyRay I'm a legit minecraft player (i use tmi for huge buildings though) I'm also a great builder, and I'm so so with redstone stuff :I
Vidion
Legionier

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm
Hi, people call me Vid. i'm 23 years of age out of Ontario Canada.
I'm a highschool dropout thats still living at Mom's house. it's quite typical. Its cool you can have a good laugh.
Joined a server. good server. people sucked. left. and ended up coming here for a fresh start on a new build. i have an offline server for local friends of mine and other old friends from when i first started playing minecraft, and i get testing plugins, i use spout client, and yeah. oh and i have a PSNID of the same name.

Got TS / running my own TS server.
Got Skype.
Unemployed.
Taking a break from school.
Plenty of time to build.

joeybux13
Legionier

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 pm
hi my name is Joe I'm 13 and I've played minecraft for about 2 years now i hav also had a server before and i would luv 2 be able 2 do more stuff on the server because out of all the servers ive played on i think ive finally found 1 that i will play on regularly I'm also an amazing builder oh and my ign is joeybux.
purplepoweraide
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty sup

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm
im purplepoweraide or brad im 12 and i like minecraft and fallout... oh yea and the elder scrolls ill be on quite a lot so yea.
oh yea my minecraft account is purplepoweraide if you didnt already guess!!
beavecoon
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Hi I'm beavecoon

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 pm
hi im beavecoon aka Tray i love gaming and being random Very Happy so HI
HEDO_CAT
HEDO_CAT
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Promoting me to Player

Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 pm
Hi All! ~My name is Heather and Im Josh and Hailey's (vvvmascot250/xXFemaleGamerXx) mom. Steven has asked me to post something about myself to rank up...so I will :3 I am a 43 year old mother of two GREAT kids (I brag haha). I live in Wisconsin. I love art, architecture, movies, comedy, travel, literature, gardening, cats, all carbs lol, being a complete goof, and spending as much time as possible w/ my kids! Oh yes, and I LOVE Minecraft..hee hee. I thank you for allowing me to play on your server and hope to become a trusted player and friend in the game to you all! ~ Heather (HEDO_CAT) cat

Last edited by HEDO_CAT on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
VizeHD
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Player :D

Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 am
Hai,
My Ign In MC Is TzExoduszT Or U Can Just Call Me Exo Im From Florida Im 13 And Really Active To Minecraft Im In Eastern Time Zone So On My Time I'll Be On During The Week From About 4:00pm To 10:00pm Depending On My Homework But Thats Bout It That U Need To Know About Me Thanx ~Exo Very Happy
icelord02
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Facts about Myself (a reply to get the player Rank)

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Greetings, I am icelord02 Also known as Christopher. I'm Senior in high school. I'm 17 Years of age. Funny when the matter of humor comes up. I like techno, it's my favorite type of music. i am a good builder, i love architect. everyday i would picture a building in my head, and get my grafting paper out and try to re-create it. i am a very calm and peaceful person. i intend to make people happy. i am not a good pvper, i hate pvp, and will not do and pvp with anyone cause i believe there is much more fun in building then in fighting. I'm not a griefer, i believe that anyone who likes to grief, doesn't know how to have fun and should be ashamed to think other people like it when you destroy there creations. i'm very creative in my own way. i like to give opinions and suggestions. i really helpful when it comes to seeing what other people think. so if you happen to see me ingame, don't hesitate to ask for help and i will help you. i'm very nice. but don't take me to seriously. i am a jokester so if i say something that i find funny and you might feel offended, in all honesty i'm not trying to hurt your feelings Nor to make fun of you, but to make you laugh. so keep that in mind. so if your up to it, i would really like to get you know you and everyone else who plays this server. just leave me a message on the forums or whatever and i will read it as soon as i get a chance. =D
ScytherTH
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty (I'd like too be the rank of a Player)

Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Hi

I'm ScytherTH (IGN) also know as Scyther, I'm really good at building. I played Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6, I am really skilled with redstone and other stuff. I would like too become a player so I can spread the joy of my creations. -Scyther
deadoss
Legionier

Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:04 pm
Hey guys, My name is deadoss A.K.A Tyler
I live in canada, and i am 16.

I can build amazingly or i can build a normal house. whichever is best Very Happy

Im good with redstone but only when someone else makes it and has a problem that needs fixing, ( Idk why)

Hope to meet you on the server

~Dead~ Also my name does not mean Denial of service or D-Dos it simply is Dead-Oss
wordmanzamdrag
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty wordmanzamdrags app

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 pm
Hi,

My name is wordmanzamdrag aka Zach. I'm 15 years old and attend high school in Michigan. I'm studying Game Design. I enjoy Playing Minecraft, playing PS3 and watching T.V.

Zach
david97aol
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty David97aol Application

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 pm
Hi,

My name is david97aol aka David. I'm 15 years old, I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and sports like basketball, football, and baseball. I am in high school at a school in Michigan.

David
BigWave
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Eclypse_

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 pm
Hi Eclypse_,

My name is BigWave: Aka PigWave. I'm 15 years old and student in The Netherlands.
I'm (Now) a 'Novus' Player in this server. I like to play (ofcource) Minecraft, football, tennis, table tennis, boardgames and playing with my dog: Joris.

PigWave
skelaiter
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty to be a player

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Hi im skelaiter or teh bawss as im known in my school in belper im 13 years old 14 2nd of march i love computers and am starting a course in computer programming next year also i really enjoy my PS3 and Computer
rhstuntdad
Legionier

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER - Page 2 Empty Breif description

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm
im rhstuntdad aka seth, im 17, attend high school in texas and love cooking. im new and like xbox and minecraft
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum